Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's my bag

While out and about, I am frequently stopped by peeps (both ladies and gents) wanting to know where I purchased my crap satchel*. It is a Harveys original seatbeltbag and they are difficult to find in the SLC punk! area. I found mine at Frolics in Holladay. Please buy local first, yo! Support the little man. But if the little man doesn't have the selection desired, here's the official Harvey's site.

Now I know some of you cheapies (Nat & Lori I'm talking to you) may hem and haw at the prices. Just do what I do when I'm tired of my crap satchels and ebay them! Then the old bag pays for the new bag and so on and so forth...

p.s. In order to appease the accessory Gods, one must match their wallet to their bag. Here's mine:

*Giving credit where credit is due: crap satchel was a slang term originally coined by the late great Andrea T., a freakin' funny friend o' mine. More on her later.....

4 comments:

Peter Piper said...

Good frickin' golly, woman - how many small children do you cart around in that thing?!

Tice said...

It's quite spiffy, I must say. However, I feel that I need not buy one as I will inherit yours when you are tired of it, no?

natalie said...

I've looked at the Harvey's site and I'm in love with Mauve polka dot! If someone wanted to buy me a valentines gift (hint, hint) it would be this mauve polka dot purse!

Lori said...

I'm still going for the Vera! The ebay theory is a good one, tried and tested to be true! I'm glad to see I've trained you well on matching accesories!