Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ru and her wicked sense of humor


My 10 year old daughter, here known as Ru, has one wicked sense of humor. I'm pretty sure it's genetic and came from me. She was playing quietly with her older sister recently when she loudly proclaimed,
"Stop what you are doing. I want you to know that I....love....cheese!"


Cheese was no where to be found and had no context in the *playing* dialogue.
p.s. Ru, I love cheese too. Cheese of just about any kind is fantastic, even faux cheese from a pressurized can.

5 comments:

natalie said...

Girl, now look what you've done! I'm craving for some delicious cheese and I have none. :(
Ru, I totally agree with you! Cheese is the best!
Mmmm me likes the cheese....

Sally Sirmans (Walker?) said...

No cheese? That's blasphemous! Go to the store at once, missy!

Tice said...

Cheese.is.awesome. Me likey the cheese. Ru, you're right on target. And why not interrupt playing to announce that? I mean, if you're anything like me you might've never remembered to tell anyone that ever again. Us brilliant folk have a lot of fleeting thoughts, you know.

Peter Piper said...

Wha?! You mean there's cheese out there that doesn't come out of a can!?

The wild and wondrous things I could learn from your people...

Anonymous said...

Hey Sally Lady! Oh so long ago we were still in school and saw each other every day! Thank heaven that's over with! So hernia surgery can be a beetch, take it easy and write more blogs! Then I can know what you is up too. Take care and give a shout out if you need anything. Hugs, Jenna