Monday, February 4, 2008

Tice helps heal my wounded heart...


...So I'm devising a plan to keep her here with me in SLC punk! I want to love her and squeeze her and make her mine! I shall hold her hostage in my apartment. She shall survive on dark chocolate lindor balls, white cheddar popcorn and an occasional bowl of Fiber One! cereal for regularity (a constipated hostage is an unhappy hostage). My dogs will guard her and keep her in my room. They are oh so viscious. Look, here's one now:


Pretty scary!

3 comments:

Tice said...

:) I could *totally* live on lindor balls and popcorn but I also require diet coke and ice cream. That's a fairly well rounded diet, no?

natalie said...

Oh no way! I wouldn't want to cross paths with the lil black guard dogs! I curl up in the fetal position just thinking about it!

My verification word that's NOT a "real" word is:
uhjqrg- Me thinks this would be the sound coming from Tice's belly if she didn't receive her occasional bowl of Fiber One during her lock down at Sally's tomb of lindor.

Lori said...

And Chick-fil-A. She needs her Chick-fil-A!