Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Tices are coming! The Tices are coming!

Today is a better day. I don't know why or how. It just is.

The Tices are moving here! Many of you would think me crazy (oh wait, we already established my insanity see below) to be excited about Tice and her army of four youngins moving out here to live with me. If you stop to do the math, that's 6 kiddies total in my apartment. Ages: 13, 10, 8, 6, 4 and 2! Sweet baby Jesus, I am very excited! It will be an adventure, but I'm up for it. Me needs me Tice. Oh, oh, oh how me needs me Tice.

They'll be here soon. Hurry, hurry! I'm fading fast.....

5 comments:

Tice said...

Fine. I guess I'll be the first (only?) to comment on how wonderfully sensational I am. Indeed. I am. Wonderfully sensational.

Tice said...

Come on people. Agree with me! (please?) Somebody? Anybody?

april said...

tice - sorry, i got off the computer and called you immediately when i read this yesterday. i came back to leave comment today. yes, yes, despite your lapse in judgement in leaving the wonderful northeast - i do think you wonderfully sensational! that's why mes so sad.

sally - honest, i came back to comment without ever reading your most recent post. as for this post, i say, stop rubbing it in! somes of us ain't so happy to see tices going west.

natalie said...

Tice is fabulous, it's true.

Lori said...

Ditto to April. Not all of us are excited to see the Tice's go.