Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Four things

Four jobs that I have had:

hairdresser
hallmark store salesperson
Temp work at the 2002 SLC Olympics
Gapkids salesperson

Four movies I've watched more than once:
Steel Magnolias (duh)
Erin Brockovich
Little Miss Sunshine
Will & Grace(every season over and over-that's counts as a movie, right?)

Four places I've lived:
Champaign, Illinois
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Watkinsville, Georgia
Storrs, Connecticut

Four shows that I watch:
American Idol
Best Week Ever
Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency (it's a train wreck)
Will & Grace re-runs (I heart Jack & Karen!!!)

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
My bills
Pottery Barn (and PBK)
Nursezone
Gerri

Four of my favorite foods:
Cadbury chocolate
The Pie BBQ chicken pizza
McDonalds Asian chicken salad (weird, eh?)
Hospital ice

Four places I would like to be right now:
With my girls and dogs on my bed watching a Tween movie
With my Mama
With my Tice belly-laughing (Natalie and Lori would be there too: Natalie snorting and Lori coughing from laughter)
Watching Wicked on bradway in NYC

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
Tice moving in with me
No longer being angry at life
Getting out of debt (partially)
(maybe) starting school again

Tag, you're it!! If you're reading this, it's your next blog topic. Ready, set, go!

5 comments:

Tice said...

I shall work on my four things post shortly. I enjoyed yours. And belly laughing with Lori and Natalie is very fun. They bring so much more to the soundtrack than just laughter.

natalie said...

Um... who doesn't like a girl who snorts or coughs during a great laugh?
I didn't know you worked at hallmark. I would have loved reading all the sappy cards in between the cardholic rush. That would have been my idea of a good time!
janice Dickenson is a tad too crazy for me, surprising i know.

Lori said...

Getting together with the "sistas" is a mound of fun, even if I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe, talk or see through the tears!

Grandma Gerri said...

I'll bet it was fun working for the Olympics. Nat made me leave town.

natalie said...

what of it?