Wednesday, March 12, 2008

OK, fine. I'll make my profile real.

In light of being taken seriously on my profile, I will update it. If you actually know me you already know that the only hobbies I have are collecting drama, debt, sarcasm and ex-husbands. Oh yeah, and self loathing. I get bored easily, and as a result my obssessions change constantly leaving me unable to be passionate about any one thing long enough to have a collection. Plus, most collectibles are lame. Sorry folks. Keep your precious moments and stamps. Bleck. Not interested.

And the outdoors stuff? I was being a smart-arse. I whine when I'm outside too long. Tons of whining. It's too hot or cold or just icky. I didn't like to be outside even as a child. Just ask my Mom.

Love me or leave me, peeps.

4 comments:

Peter Piper said...

You realize it's taken me all day to realize that this post is because of dear Kapeky from Venezuela. Silly me.

Now I wish I knew what was in your profile before you changed it.

Tice said...

Love you, I do. Warts and all.

natalie said...

But I loved the fake profile!

Grandma Gerri said...

I guess I should have paid more attention to the profile huh?