Sunday, April 6, 2008

So, you know how I heart Greenday, right?


Ok, maybe you don't know. But I do. Heart Greenday I mean. American Idiot was my music du jour for a solid six months when it was released. If you've never listened to the whole album, well you must. You simply must. You are missing out. Granted, you are 4 years late on joining in. That's ok. Billie Joe and I welcome johnny-come-latelies. Oh, and I hear through the grapevine that Tice's little man Tycen is a huge fan as well.

Anyway, Tice frequents Perez Hilton's blog and found this fantastic little ditty. Love it. LOVE IT! Take a 'lil listen. It's a cover of an oldie but goodie.


p.s. Say Billie Joe, isn't it time for a new album? Throw me and Tycen a bone here!

7 comments:

Tice said...

Good stuff there.

Peter Piper said...

ah, greenday and I go way back, too. Good stuff indeed.

Lori said...

Did you mean oldie BUT goodie?
If not, I'm afraid to know what "oldie GUT goodie" means?

natalie said...

Love it!

Sally Sirmans (Walker?) said...

@ Lori: YES I meant oldie but goodie. Sheesh Loush woman. Pick my spelling a part why don't ya?

Peter Piper said...

maybe Lori needs a timeout?

Tice said...

Listen, I know you're busy and all but...time for a new post. :)