Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Introducing Bernice

Check out my new sweet ride. I needed to get out from under a car payment so I sold my car the day before I left for camp and saved up over the summer. Well, Tice saved up for me. But still. Cash payment, baby.

Meet Bernice. She's a 1999 Mercury Sable wagon. She is quite the looker. She was owned by a darling little old lady named Ellie (that was a sign right there) who drove Bernice to the hairdresser weekly. Maybe to the bank once in a while. Anyway, Bernice is 9 years old and has 48,000 miles on her. Oh yeah. She's got a lot of life left. She's loaded too.





The bobblies on the mirror are courtesy of K-Mac and Ru. Ru put on the tempur-pedic like steering wheel cover. The dogs approve. What say ye? She's hot right?

She also has a rear facing extra seat in the back. But watch out, there's a 160 pound weight limit warning!

6 comments:

natalie said...

I'm so diggin that third row! Fancy shmancy... 48000 miles? Your gonna be driving Bernice forevah!

Buffy said...

Ok, Bernice is HOT! I mean like white hot!!! What a sweet ride!!! :)

Brittany said...

Nice ride. Alex has been telling me that station wagons have an extra seat in the back, and I never believed him. Now I know!

Lori said...

SaaWeeet!

Kim and Stace said...

hey...wood grain and leather...niiiiice!

april said...

that certainly is a sweet ride. love the pic of the dogs in it. how do you tell your doggies apart? do you have to paint their toenails? (just joking. i believe one looked a little smaller than the other.)