Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Other Boyfriend

So you know that Clee is one my my current male suitors. Remember this? Well, Mr. Tycen is my other boyfriend, much to his dismay. I give you exhibit A:

A phone conservation
Me: "Tycen, you are too cute. Will you be my other boyfriend? Just say yes or no."
Tycen: (In an exasperated voice) "No......Yes.....wait...... NOT YES!"

I just can't capture his intonation with typing. But just know that he gets vury mad vury easily. And it's the cutest thing ever.

3 comments:

Tice said...

Ha. That was an awesome conversation. I'm glad I got to be a fly on the wall for that one.

And he's so serioush all de time. Sheesh louish. I think I'm his mother so he can learn to lighten up and laugh at himself.

So busy and so purposeful he is.

natalie said...

Oh my. I can just hear him saying that. He is too cute and vury seioush. Don't want to be on his bad side, evah.
Clee misses his girlfriend. He is currently sitting on my lap, blog lurking with me, and when we clicked on his link he took a long glance at the picture, tilted his head, looked up, and said "ahh." So much love there. :)

Elaine said...

That Tycen is so, so cute - you have two really great boyfriends, Sally!