Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whoa, Nelly....this is weird

Sunday night at work I had the opportunity to watch/listen to 4 Barney shows over and over for 12 hours with an adorable patient. Now before you get your underwear all bunchy, this is not a Barney bash post. I happen to think Barney has a place in this world and he brought much joy to my girls as toddlers.

This post is about my psychic powers. As I was watching I thought to myself, "self, I wonder what has become of the Barney sidekicks. Are any of them still in show business?"

I was watching Regis and Kelly! this morning (viva la cable!) and Demi Lovato was on there talking about how she got her start on Barney.

So weird. So, so weird.

5 comments:

natalie said...

I didn't know Demi Lovato was on Barney! So was Selena Gomez from Wizards of Waverly place. I remember watching her on Barney. Hm. I wonder if their friendship started out from Barney? It's crazy to see them all growny doesn't it?
ps: I couldn't stand that older girl on Barney. I wondre where she is now...

Trent and Amelia said...

that is crazy, I want to see it now... you don't happen to have any old barney tapes, do you?
and don't you love, regis and kelly?! I wish I could watch it every morning. A couple months back I started recording them but never got around to watching them. It just isn't the same watching them at night.
And, yes, I agree, no matter who you are, floating fete (plural of fetus?) are quite disturbing.

Tice said...

You and your psychic abilities never cease to amaze me. Viva la cable! Actually I can't say I miss it, per se. But I do miss it when the keeds are bored. Viva la TV!

Elaine said...

I never quite liked Barney - but I did like some of the kids on it - maybe I did see Demi or Selena. Nothing can beat Sesame Street, as far as I am concerned!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Whoa Nelly is right!
Who would of thought?