Sunday, February 15, 2009

To my Valentines

I feel lucky to have a long list of Valentines this year. Here they are (in no particular order):
Kelly: my baby
Laurel: my baby
Lola: my baby
Lily: my baby
Cindy: Simply because her real name is Lucinda.
Tice: Because we are engaged (pah!)
Natalie: Because we are married on Facebook (If she says yes: keep your fingers crossed!!!)
Tycen: Because he lets me (when he can't hear me) call him husband.
Clee: Because he gives the best kisses and has the prettiest poo I have ever seen. (Seriously, a paint color should be named after him....)
April's Jake: Because he is studly in his pea coat and an angel sent from heaven.

5 comments:

Tice said...

Ha. That is one seriously amazing list of Valentines you've got goin' on. I can't wait to call you my wife and to be your wife. Wait...how does this work? Are we both the wives? Is one of us the husband? I mean, I don't care for jewelry and I wear men's clothes. Does that make me the husband? If so, I'm an awfully small man, no?

natalie said...

Balumtimes day lurve all around! You have awesome Valentines. Such great company.
Girl, I'm so happy I accepted our amazing Facebook relationship. Seriously never been happier. :)
And to answer Tice's question: The two "married" women I know are both the wife, although they both look like dudes. Dude looks like a ladeh! :)

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Okay, you guys are freaking me out with this marriage stuff.

Cindy said...

I am so honored to be among your list of valentines! Especially since the reason is my "real" name is Lucinda. You are my best valentine this year. :)

Sweet Pea said...

Does my mom get a Valentine even thought she is not "married" to you?
That sounds wierd in soooo many ways!