Friday, March 27, 2009

To Coin a Phrase


In the famous words of Tycen K. Chaffin: "It's freakin' freezing out here!"  He yelled these words early Saturday morning.  I returned home on Wednesday night after having a delightful visit to Tallahassee, Florida.  It's 80 degrees in Florida.  The perfect weather for capris, flip-flops and short sleeved shirts.  It's 25 degrees in SLC Punk! And it snowed most of the day yesterday. Did you hear me?  I said it snowed nearly all day yesterday.  Brrrrr.

And I'm not awkwardly winking at you in my picture above. I was trying to see without sunglasses on in the Florida sun. Jeepers.

7 comments:

natalie said...

Girl, you needed to be wearin your fancee green gwasses. miss you

Tice said...

I'm glad someone got use out of that particular Tycen-ism. He's riddled with amazing quotes and I can't seem to use them all quickly enough.

Brittany said...

Snow?!?!?!? Dang. I enjoyed the time we got to spend with you guys! I wish the whole Sirmans family was closer.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Your haircut is still amazing me. You look like you did when you were about eightish! That's a very good thing. I love that haircut on you.

Trent and Amelia said...

Gotta love utah. We didn't get snow down here in provo the you are talking about but we got some today. Seems a bit late in the year to be having a snow storm, but maybe that is just me being a silly floridian. It was fun seeing you what last week(?)- we need to get together again soon. And I agree with lori, your do looks great

Karen said...

Hey, I'll say it again too...your hair looks grat. Enjoyed seeing you and your girls last week. Glad they stay over night with me, too! Sorry about your snow, but it turned cold here in Tallahassee too after you all left. In fact, we had a storm that made a tree fall over in our pool!!!

Grandma Gerri said...

Welcome back to Utah!!! I had four inches of snow on my car when I got back. My brother-in-law thought it would be funny for me to see it so he didn't clean it off. But he did help clean it off once I took pictures. It was great seeing all of you in Sunny Florida.